CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

COLUMN - State is all wrong on MEAP writing test - Holland, MI - The Holland Sentinel

COLUMN - State is all wrong on MEAP writing test - Holland, MI - The Holland Sentinel

Posted using ShareThis


Today I'm sharing something I actually came across in this weekend's Cadillac News on the OpEd page, at the bottom where they sometimes have a piece out of another newspaper. Anyhow, click the description above to read the column from The Holland Sentinel. I found it to be extremely interesting, and after reading the comments on the original post, I checked out the US News Best High Schools (click here) and was dismayed that neither Missaukee nor Wexford are represented. That's a little bit disheartening. Anyhow, US News collects their data from School Matters (click here), and after checking there, it makes me feel even worse about our high schools, see why here (click here).


P.S. I've started noting the links specifically, like this (click here), as I noticed that it is hard to determine where the links are in this layout. Hope this helps for those who like to check up on things...

0 comments: