CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 3, 2009

Titties & Beer



Well, now you may be wondering at the willfully irreverent title of this post but I assure you it is in the spirit of acquiring greater knowledge (unlike the cute tyke in the above photo who is obviously being exploited by parental units). A worthy pursuit. Don't you agree?

I have heard legends tell of a green truck that has been seen traversing Missaukee County, particularly in the Lake City area, with the words Titties & Beer emblazoned across the windshield. One legend actually describes the driver of said vehicle as a woman!

I have not had the pleasure of viewing this site with my own two eyes and so, I call upon you, noble reader to report any Titties & Beer sitings here (please include photos if you are photographically proficient!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I personally have seen this truck many times in Lake City, and yes there has been a woman driving it at times. WHy????? It is forest green Dodge?? larger truck. I am so tempted to follow it just to take a picture. Perhaps I will someday so it can be posted. Must be a moorestown thing becaus 9 times out of 10, it is driving south on 55.

Dr. Zaius said...

You do Frank Zappa proud!