CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Novel Concept

I have the wonderful opportunity to listen people say things like, "I won't take a job that pays minimum wage" or even, "I won't do that kind of work" quite frequently and it just baffles me. Guess what, unemployment is high, HIGH, HIGH! Too high for pride to prevent you from accepting a job, or trying to find a job. Just take a cue from Rob LeBlanc, a former restaurant manager who delivered pizzas to support his family.

After several weeks of searching, he took the only job he could get -- a Domino's pizza delivery man, a job that would cover the family's expenses.

"I had to swallow my pride and take whatever I could get," Rob LeBlanc says. "I kept telling myself one of these days something better will come along."

-CNN

0 comments: